Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Beatles Songs.....

I was walking back from a run tonight and the song 'Oh! Darling' came on... now I love this song... have so for many, many years BUT it occurred to me that there is a really 'aggressive' piano playing in that song and it struck me kind of funny!!! Like I have heard this song over 1,000 times, and have loved this song over 1,000 times BUT this was the first time that I REALLY heard that aggressive piano on it and I thought... 'That's brilliant'... and it IS!!!!
And so that moment has inspired me to write about EVERY Beatle song ever released just to tell the world about it and if any Beatles loving nut comes across this blog, well they may just tap into it and agree with me... or disagree... or point out something I have missed!!! So here goes... not sure HOW the order will occur or the rationale for it will be but let's get started....

No comments:

Post a Comment